Today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!
I am officially 24. Oh oh, getting old. Haha.
As many of you probably saw, I kickstarted my birthday month in Key West. Below I have included my vlogpost for you all to enjoy. This particular video highlights Charlie’s witty personality. In many occasions, he doesn’t make the cut in my final video. Haha! He’s too much. Love him!!! He keeps me entertained for sure, our household is never dull.
If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome! Thank you so much for joining me, in particular today. Of course, it’s a super special one.
I decided to also share 24 things about me. Get to know me better!
- I LOVE the color PURPLE.
- I am OBSESSED with lipstick
- I lived in the Dominican Republic for 11 years. Yes, I speak Spanish.
- I started my own business at the age of 23. Gotta take risks!
- I dance almost every single day in my house. My favorite is SALSA!
- I giggle pretty much at everything in life. My teachers usually called me smiley or “sonrisita” in spanish
- Charlie and I met when I was 20
- I’m considering skydiving before turning 30
- My favorite dessert is cheesecake. Love them all!
- I could eat shrimp every single day of my life. Who am I kidding? I pretty much do already.
- I always draw a heart next to my name. I’ve been doing it since FOREVER.
- I truly enjoy public speaking
- One of my passions includes helping other women succeed
- I look like my mom and act like my dad
- Charlie and I say I love you to each other multiple times a day
- I majored in Broadcast Journalism
- I have never had a pet before
- My favorite brand is Chanel
- I watch so many girly shows. If you are interested, hit me up!
- The iPhone 7 was my first iPhone. Yup, shocker.
- I’m very observant when I’m exposed to new crowds. Not judging though.
- I’m not a coffee lover
- Nely Galan, Joy Mangano and Jennifer Walsh are some of my non official mentors
- My maternal grandma and my dad named me.
Thank you so much for celebrating with me. Looking forward to many, many MORE.